We’re looking forward to our next weapon rotation covering the Kama after having wrapped up our Bo rotation in August. As with our previous weapons, we’ll be offering an introductory seminar, followed by an 8-week rotation, which are both open to students age 8 and up and with a rank of Gold Belt or higher. Here are the details:
► KAMAS SEMINAR:
- Tuesday, September 12, 5:30 to 6:30 (NO SPARRING CLASS FOR STUDENTS 11 and UP ON THIS DAY)
- Cost for the seminar and kamas is $80. For students who already own a set of Kamas, cost for the seminar only is $35
- Please register by Tuesday, September 5, so we have time to order weapons
► 8-WEEK KAMAS ROTATION:
- Tuesday evenings from 5:30 – 6:05 p.m. beginning September 19th, and ending November 14th (no class on Halloween)
- Cost for the rotation is $70.00
Register Here: 8-Week Kama Rotation
We have sample Kamas at the front desk if you’d like to take a look. Generally for ordering, students around age 10 and under would likely need the 11 inch Kamas, older students should order size 14, but if you’re unsure which size is best, talk to Mr. A. The colors offered are Red, Blue, Orange, Green, and Pink.
If you have any questions, we’re happy to help!