We wanted to share a few reminders about MPK Summer Camp registration as well as an update on our mask policy as the Dane County mask mandate expires on March 1st.
► SUMMER CAMP
On Wednesday, March 2, we begin registration for the 2022 MPK Summer Camp program for campers age 7-11 attending full time (defined as 49-54 camp days).
- Registration is at the studio from 5:30 – 7:30 pm on 3/2.
- The first document attached gives you information on what you need to know for registration day, including the steps that need to be completed to ensure your child has a spot reserved.
- We expect the program to fill quickly, so if you want to guarantee your spot, please plan to attend on Wednesday evening to complete all the necessary steps right away.
- Registration is open only to current MPK families wanting full time camp until March 9, or until all spots are filled. On 3/9, registration will be opened to everyone for all remaining spots, and those wanting to register can do so at the studio from 5:30 – 7:30 pm. All camp spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis for those completing all required steps.
- To help you plan, the second document attached contains information on our field trips, including dates and costs. Please note that there are a couple of trips that we’re still working on to finalize details, so an estimated cost range is included for those. Final costs will be available very soon.
If you have any questions that you need answered before registration, please feel free to email us or talk to our front desk or after school staff — we’re happy to help!
► STUDIO MASK POLICY
With the expiration of the Dane County mask mandate on March 1, 2022, MPK’s policy will change from requiring masks in the studio to giving you the freedom to choose. If you prefer to continue wearing a mask for all or part of your time here, you’re welcome to continue to do so for as long as you wish. If you’d prefer not to wear a mask during class, you can discontinue mask use beginning Tuesday this week or at any point you’re comfortable with it. We completely support your personal choice in this area.
Thank you for your patience and compliance as we’ve navigated the pandemic. We’re really looking forward to seeing your smiles again, and we ask that you continue to help us enforce common sense guidelines to keep our students, families, and staff safe and healthy.
If you or your child aren’t feeling well or are showing symptoms of a cold, flu, or any other illness, please take a few days off to rest and recover before returning to class.
Please continue to wash your hands regularly. We will still have hand sanitizer available at the front desk and in the classroom areas.
Thank you all!