Below is some scheduling information for the rest of this month…
- Test Day – Saturday, Dec. 16 – testing for all ranks Gold Stripe through Brown Stripe. Yoga and Total Fitness Training classes will on a normal schedule, but there will be no regular karate classes. If you’re scheduled to test this weekend, please be here early in full uniform to get warmed up. Testing starts at 9:30.
- Super Sunday – Sunday, Dec. 17 – Brown and Black Belt training from 5:30 to 7:00. If you’re testing in 2018, be sure to take advantage of the extra opportunities to train.
- Closed for the Holiday – Saturday, Dec. 23, Sunday, Dec. 24, and Monday, Dec. 25.
- Open Gym – Saturday, Dec. 30 – from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. for ages 8 and up. Regular Yoga and Total Fitness, but no regular karate classes. Come in with a plan to work on your card.
- No Yoga class New Year’s Eve – Closed Sunday, Dec. 31.
- Closed for the Holiday – Monday, Jan. 1.
- Back to normal on Tuesday, Jan. 2.
- Black Belt Test Saturday, Jan. 20 – we’ll have Yoga and Total Fitness, but no regular classes. Come on down and cheer the Black Belt candidates on!
Have a great holiday season!
— Jeni Risgaard, Front Desk Coordinator