Unfortunately, we need to make changes to our class schedule due to Dane County health orders.
The current order states we can have no more than ten members in the studio at one time. In order to facilitate the necessary rescheduling of our classes, we had to cancel classes, Thursday July 2. We are putting together our plan so we can deliver classes to our incredible students and families. This will be a combination of in-person and Zoom classes.
We hope you all have a terrific 4th of July weekend, and stay tuned for details on next week’s classes. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Have a great weekend, and we hope you are enjoying your summer so far!
We’re excited to be able to offer yoga classes again and hope to see you tomorrow night (Wed., June 24)!
You can sign up for a yoga class using our app or by clicking here if you don’t have the MPK app. As of now, we can have a maximum of 12 members attending class in person.
Starting this Monday, June 29, we will also offer yoga online through Zoom. The link to access the yoga Zoom meeting is provided when you sign up for class.
The studio reopened on June 1 with a modified weekly schedule that you can see here: Class Schedule.
Our online classes will be streamed Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. Click on the time slot to join the online class through Zoom.
I have great news! We will be back to holding classes in person as of Monday, June 1. We have been working like crazy to make sure we all have a fun, educational, and safe class at MPK. This week will be spent on training staff and preparing for students getting back to class!
We will be reinstating EVENING MEMBERSHIPS as we will be back to offering a full schedule of classes. If you are enrolled in the MPK Summer Camp, that is your membership. Saturday mornings will be developed to handle stripe testing as well as private lessons. The Restart Schedule will begin on June 1st. If we see class sizes filling up we may need to adjust our schedule accordingly. Saturday morning classes will begin by appointment using the MPK APP.
- We will be doing deep cleaning daily before, during and after classes are held.
- We will offer classes for all ranks.
- The normal capacity for our studio is 100 members. We will be operating at 25%. We will have room for 25 students plus staff. The guidelines allow us to have 25% PLUS staff. For most of our classes this should not be an issue as historically we have had less than that on average per class.
- All classes will be offered 3 times per week on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. Classes will be 25 minutes in length to begin with. We will have 10 minute breaks between classes for full wipe downs of mats and surfaces. As we move through the stages class sizes and lengths may go up. VIEW RESTART SCHEDULE
- Parents are welcome to bring students in. We would ask that you wait outside for class however. We know this will be an area to be sensitive to, especially with our Little Kickers.
- Please enter the studio when invited after the previous class has exited. There will be an enter side and an exit side which will be marked for you. While in the studio we ask that you get on the floor as soon as possible and exit as soon as possible due to having to manage the flow of the schedule. If you need to come into the studio to speak with a staff member, please wait to come in until class has started when the traffic through the lobby will be at a minimum.
- Shoes may be worn in class as long as they are clean and appropriate for exercise.
- We will be using every other DOT on the floor to maintain proper spacing. For now we will not be using pads or papers in class unless we have a parent helper night. Please maintain distance during class. NO high fives or hand shaking. Try not to touch your face.
- Please bring your own water bottle as the water fountains will be unavailable.
- Use hand sanitizer on the way in. Wash hands as needed.
- Students are not required to wear face masks. Although, please wear a mask if speaking with staff at the front desk for instance.
Have you or any person you have been in close contact with been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days? (Close contact is defined as six feet or less for more than 10 minutes.)
Have you experienced any cold- or flu-like symptoms in the last 72 hours? Including fever, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing.
As per the recommendations from the CDC please stay home until you have fully resolved the symptoms. 14 days is the guideline.
Our mission at MPK is to provide our members with a high level of training through an excellent curriculum using our incredible staff. All of this will be done with the safety of our members and staff at the forefront of what we do.
Have a great day!
I hope this email finds everyone doing well and getting ready to enjoy the Memorial Day Weekend! There will be NO CLASSES ON MONDAY Memorial Day.
We have been continuing to teach online classes and private lessons and are so proud of how hard our students have been working. Special thanks to our awesome MPK Instructors who have been putting in the hours to allow our members to continue to train.
On June 1 MPK will open our doors to begin live classes! This will be an exciting phase of getting back to business. This will also bring some challenges. Class sizes and times will be limited, so we are creating a schedule to accommodate this.
Over the weekend I will be sending out a full plan of action including your schedule and links you will use to sign up for your class. We will also continue to offer online classes for members who would like to take advantage of that.
Our goal is to continue to provide an excellent program to the most important people we know, our members. The safety of our students, staff, and families is by far our biggest focus and mission.
— Mr. Armstrong
I hope you got a chance to enjoy the awesome weather this weekend. We are making a few adjustments to our online Group Lesson Schedule. We will be consolidating both the Little Kicker and Youth to Adult, White through Green Belt classes.
Here is the new schedule:
As a reminder, you can join classes in two ways.
- Use the links from the classes above to join classes.
- Use this link to sign up for classes: https://mpk-online-lesson-allinstructors.as.me/?template=class
— Mr. Armstrong